Through the support of the Midlas Financial Counsellor and Disability Advocate Rachael was able to:
- Retain her house despite court judgment against her;
- Gain the time needed to put her financial and medical affairs in order;
- Receive more supports through her NDIS funding;
- Apply for and be granted salary continuance enabled her to pay her debts and;
- Be deemed fit to work and through this, resume normal payments on her mortgage.
Through the combined efforts of the Financial Counsellor and Disability Advocate, Rachael; was able to keep her house and return to work, which was her 2 main reasons for seeking support from Midlas.
For assistance with any issues relating to Disability Advocacy or Financial Counselling please call Midlas on 9250 2123.| ← Previous | | | Next → |