We Welcome Your Feedback
If there’s something we can do to improve our services and the support we provide communities, we’d love to hear from you.
Your comments and suggestions on how we can improve will be shared with our services and those will be taken into consideration to deliver better services to our clients.
You can read about Midlas’ feedback process here: Feedback Process Brochure
Did we do something well?
We love to hear when we do something well. This feedback helps us understand what is most important to our clients and we love to share with our staff the impact their work has made to our client’s lives.
Did we do something wrong?
Please tell us if you think we did something wrong. We are always keen to learn from our mistakes and improve the way we deliver our services to you.
How to give us feedback
- Fill out the feedback from below
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Download the form and send it to us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail to: PO Box 5002, Centrepoint Post Office, Midland WA 6056
- Call 9250 2123 during office hours of 9:00am to 4:00pm