Should agreement over bond deductions not be reached the matter will need to be settled in court. This is done by filling out a court form known as Form 6 Application for Disposal of Bond Money. The form is lodged at the appropriate court, the one closest to where you rent, and a fee of $26.70 is payable.

A new online resource developed by Legal Aid and the Geraldton Resource Centre in relation to court matters is available at – this is a really good link including videos and sample letters.

For further information or support please call Midlas on 9250 2123 to make an appointment.

| ← Previous | | | Next → |