You will be required to lodge an ‘Intent to Claim.’ This is your way of informing Centrelink that you wish to apply. You will be given a set time to complete the “Claim for Disability Support Pension” form. If you complete the forms in the given time and are eligible, you will get back paid to that date.

The form can be found on Centrelink’s web site at –

If you need some assistance, someone at a Centrelink office will be able to help you get the forms or you can lodge the request through your Centrelink online account.

There may be other forms you will need to hand in e.g. information about your income and assets.

| ← Previous | | | Next → |