• Contact the dealer first, in writing.
  • If your car is under warranty or very close to being under warranty, be careful not to imply that it may be the result of your actions.
  • If a resolution is not provided, or you are running out of time under warranty, escalate the matter – in writing.
  • If you need to make a complaint, contact the ACCC or Consumer Protection.

If you’re in financial hardship due to a car loan or need assistance making a complaint due to a disability, you can call Midlas on 9250 2123 to see a free Financial Counsellor or Disability Advocate.

Midlas Mission: We partner with individuals and organisations to promote independence, strength and wellbeing in our community through support, advocacy and education.


| ← Previous | |