The Disability Support Pension (DSP) is a financial payment available from the Department of Human Services to people who have an impairment which impacts on their ability to find and keep work.
To be eligible you must:
- Be aged between 16 years old to pension age;
- Meet the residency requirements and income and assets test; and
- Be permanently blind; or
- Have a diagnosed impairment, and
- Be unable to work for more than 15 hours per week over the next 2 years, and
- Your impairment is seen as severe OR you have participated in a Program of Support.
Intent to Claim
| | | Next → |