From early 2016, you will be no longer be able to access your Centrelink online account through the Department of Human Services website. To access government services like Centrelink, Medicare, Child Support and The Australian Taxation Office, you must have a myGov account.

For further information visit

For assistance setting up your myGov account, please call the help desk on 132 307 and select option 1.