a hand using a computer mouse next to corner of keyboardDisability

National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)

Disability Services Commission

Health and Disability Service Complaints Office

Office of Public Advocate

State Administrative Tribunal

NDIS Appeals

NDIS Appeals Information

NDAP Service Providers Search
Search for advocacy outside Midlas service area

Appeals through Administrative Appeals Tribunal

Complaints Resolution and Referral Service
For users of Australian Government Disability Employment Services; Australian Disability Enterprises; and/or Disability Advocacy Services

The National Disability Abuse and Neglect Hotline

No Silly Questions Booklet
A practical guide for families living with a child with chronic illness, disability, mental illness or a life threatening condition


Centrelink Payment Finder
Find out if you’re eligible for a payment

Money Smart
Free financial guidance tools and information including Budget Planner and Divorce and Separation Financial Checklist

WA No Interest Loan Scheme
No interest loans for people receiving Centrelink income support

National Debt Helpline
Call 1800 007 007 for free confidential help and advice

Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA)
Fair, free and independent dispute resolution for financial complaints

Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman
For complaints regarding your phone and internet service

Ombudsman WA
For complaints in regards Western Australian public authorities including State government agencies, statutory authorities, local governments and public universities

Energy and Water Ombudsman WA
For complaints related to your gas, water and electricity provider

ACCC (Australian Competition and Consumer Commission)
Information and advice for consumers

Financial Counselling Network
As part of the network Midlas clients are able to attend any other member agencies no matter where you live

Consumer Credit Legal Service (WA) Inc.
Provides legal advice and representation to consumers in WA in the areas of credit, banking and finance

Department of Commerce WA
Information about consumer protection, housing and accommodation, consumer rights, businesses, licenses and registrations, charities and associations and complaints

Australian Financial Security Authority
For information on personal insolvency and form Debt Agreement such as Part IXs


Department of Housing

Foundation Housing

Commerce WA

Shelter WA


Family Court WA

Legal Aid WA

Citizens Advice Bureau

Community Legal Centres Association


Boys Do Cry
Support services and resources for all types of men including, LGBTQIA+, Indigenous, Veterans, Young Men and more.

The Western Australian Network of Alcohol and other Drug Agencies (WANADA)

Australian Drug Information Network

WA Health


Uniting Care West