Legal Service

Midlas provides a free legal service to low income clients, our priority is to assist victims of family and domestic violence. Our legal service can assist with:

–  All matters relating to domestic and family violence

–  Initial assistance and advice in family law (no court representation)

–  Criminal injuries compensation applications

What to bring to your appointment

– Any court documents you have regarding proceedings

– Any relevant correspondence

– Pension concession card

Useful Forms

Family Court Forms 
> Learn more
VRO Forms
> Learn more

Useful Links

Family Court WA

Legal Aid WA

Citizens Advice Bureau

Community Legal Centres Association



Contact Us

Contact Us